Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Charming

I have been wondering recently wether or not I should either sell all my beading gear or pack it up and put it away. I love doing it, it feels theraputic and in a way feeds the soul. But after I have made something, I think 'now what do I do with this?'. I can't keep making things for myself, and I personally don't feel like anything I make is worth selling. I need more time, and more money so I can get more beads and do more lessons/workshops! Anyway..........yesterday I started to sort some beads out, ready to put into bags and groups to sell/give away and ended up making something instead. It's a very simple charm bracelet, and I used the colours of Autumn for inspiration. I havn't yet put a clasp on it, waiting for a nice one ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment